At First Source Engineering Inc, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. A career opportunity at First Source Engineering Inc. will entail you to unlimited opportunities and a host of benefits.
Everyone wants a career that’s engaging, exciting and exceptional in every way. That’s exactly what you’ll enjoy when you join one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing online market place for customers of engineering products and services.
Come craft your future with a company that is looking for premier talent.
Our pre-internship opportunities, internships and graduate training programs are designed to be a springboard for talented students and graduates like you.
If you are serious about your career and intrigued by emerging trends with engineering, we offer a stimulating, collaborative environment with opportunities. Wherever you are in your academic career, we invite you to make your future a part of ours.
First Source Engineering Inc headquartered at IL, USA is an online platform for all things engineering. We are a fast growing online market place for customers of engineering products and services.
Our portal connects product manufacturers, suppliers, customers, consultancy / expert services, trade organizations, associations, institutions, students, faculty, educational institutions and publications in the engineering field.
Each day, we earn the trust and loyalty of our clients through continuous improvement.
This is driven by our steadfast dedication to integrity, teamwork, and innovation in a broad array of engineering disciplines and industries.
At First Source Engineering Inc, we provide you a challenging and rewarding work environment.
First Source Engineering Inc, IL is looking for young and energetic Sales Interns/Independent Contractors to propel its marketing goals.
Our internship allows college sophomores and juniors to have an opportunity to work with emerging trends at engineering community.
Internship with First Source Engineering Inc. is a great opportunity for a junior school, undergraduate and/or graduate student who is majoring in Marketing, English, Business and / or Communications discipline (or newly graduated with degree in above disciplines) who would like to have real-world, hands-on experience in building leads, qualifying customers, and closing deals.
It also provides a rewarding opportunity to interns/graduates to develop technical, management and leadership skills outside of the classroom.
The sales intern / independent contractor should be a highly-motivated, self-driven and high-energy individual who is hungry for bold work, thirsty for knowledge and thrive in a fast paced environment and who’s not afraid to bring big ideas to the table and get involved in all aspects of First Source Engineering’s Sales & Marketing efforts.
- Our graduate or intern programs offer you:
- • Learning and career development
- • Challenging and meaningful work
- • Work / life balance
- • Fair reward for effort
- • Gather leads and qualified prospects and in putting information into CRM database
- • Participate in lead generation, making sales calls to qualify prospects, proposal and follow-up, and possibly closing sales.
- • Involved in telemarketing efforts, and / or tracking and follow-up of sales leads and inquiries
- • Strong communication skills and proven time management and meeting facilitation skills
- • Ability to adapt to various situations – work in a fast paced environment, flexible and resourceful
- • Demonstrate leadership and can take the lead with little or no guidance
- • Builds rapport and can interact professionally with various business partners at all levels
- • Excellent phone, presentation and interpersonal skills
First Source Engineering Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.